Don't miss this spectacular brick-front Colonial in a highly desirable area of Frederick County! This home offers countless upgrades. Step inside to gleaming hardwood floors on the first level. Enjoy cozy evenings in your two-story family room, complete with fireplace. The updated eat-in kitchen is an entertainer's dream, with stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, and roomy island. The sizable formal dining room with tray ceiling allows for elegant dinner parties and gatherings. Work from home in your private first floor office. The master suite is massive, with a super bath and enormous walk-in closets. The 1,700+ square foot full basement gives you the opportunity to make the space your own. Outside, you won't be able to get enough of your enormous 0.75-acre, fenced-in, grassy lot, with lots of shade from mature trees. A backyard shed provides room for your tools, lawn maintenance equipment, and more. The enormous side-load garage has plenty of space for two vehicles. Not only will you fall in love with this home, but you'll love your location, too. Enjoy close proximity to schools, shopping, dining, recreation, and major commuter routes.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached
2 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Electric Water Heater
Brick Front, Vinyl Siding
3,826 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Frederick County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room, Foyer, Office, Breakfast Room, Attic
- Master Bathroom
- Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Ice Maker, Wall Oven, Double Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Water Treatment System
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Unfinished Basement, Space For Rooms, Full, Heated
- 1. Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Attic Storage, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Curved Stair, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Sprinkler System, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Window Treatment, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Tray
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Private.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Full, Split Rail, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard. Front Yard, Landscaping, Rear Yard, Rural.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Bright MLS